2010-02-18

Sock

We had another great evening last Tuesday, Miss I and I.
Our favourite place was closed for the holidays, and I have found a very similar place through tellmewhere. Even though our menus were very different (better to take the measure of the cook ;-), the maître d'hôtel (yup, I hate maitre d';-) cum sommelier cum owner did a very good job choosing our wine. When there are meats, fishes and warm or cold food on the table, and an "alternative" wine cellar I do not even try ;-) The place is too cozy and intimate for me, but she liked it.
Of course it was crowded, of course I had made sure to leave the office late enough to avoid feeding time, but still, I managed to keep my agoraphobia under control. In fact, I have barely felt it. We had one of our most free flowing and open talk to date.
A pity it took us the better part of two years to feel confident enough to go past the dating crap.
Still another great evening in good company ;-)

No comments: