2009-11-15

A few evenings with Miss J

Miss J contacted me on this social cum tests site where I keep an infamous profile.

This profile has no pic, a lot of chaff and just shouts "Dangerous psycho inside, keep out!". I am obviously quite proud of it. It is truly a monument dedicated to bad taste, tongue in cheek and the fact that, "on the Internet, nobody knows you are a dog".

So, when I get a hit, usually once every year or so, I ready myself for either a good laugh or a really good surprise, like Miss Q two years ago. Well, this time I was in for the Clown Academy. Karma is a bitch ;-)

Not that I have anything against dumb little tarts. Dumb psycho little tarts with delusion of grandeur and an utter inability to get their stories straight is where I put the limit.
The first thing that went wrong was when she insisted on following a "straight online dating course", meaning, emails, chats, phone conversations then meetings. If emails are ok, mediated real time communications at a somewhat intimate level with someone I do not know are not. I am not that good with intimacy in the first place, and pretending to build a virtual one is beyond me. The trouble is that I am good at pretending and very curious too. The more inconsistencies I get, the curiouser I become.

So, in the end, I had a few good evenings, I laughed quite a bit, and my ignore list got incremented.


No comments: