2009-11-15

The Pickle

I have a few entries in my backlog about the Pickle.
Lengthy ones.
And more than a few actually.
I won't post them.

The best part of them is "Definitely, our best dates are our worst evenings. Or the other way around ;-)". I won't publish the rest because I have been yoyoing for more than a year now, and it doesn't get any better.

Let's just stay that, for someone who has breached the three months barrier only thrice in his life, who usually does not go past the three days barrier, feeling such a deep and enduring infatuation is, well, hard, for lack of a better word. It is hard because I do not understand what I am feeling and why. It is hard because I do not do what I should do, what I am expected to do, I am driving myself nuts second guessing.
"Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about." as they say. I don't deal in half measures, even with my own patheticness.

No comments: