2009-11-15

I am a nazi.

It is official: the local ecotard comrades say so.

Nothing infuriates me so much as cretinous nekulturnies with a taste for political irresponsibility. Sooo they are against nuclear energy because, well, it is bad you know. In fact they are against progress or anything that is not co2 neutral, except for themselves, of course, the farting idiots.

Well, I had the perfect solution for them: proven technologies, existing and easy to replenish resources, easy to understand and implement, existing roadmap, complete reliability, effectiveness that may be favourably estimated by any current model, just a bad name: genocide.
Ok, we the people, I mean, the people who really matter, may start by nuking, say the Middle East and southern Mediterranean areas. South American urban areas too. Let nature take care of Africa and South Asia. You will need ready to irradiate slaves in the Middle East anyway to sustain your lifestyle.
And bingo, we are teh winzorz.
And Gaia, she loves us.
Less humans = less ecological pressure.
QED.
Morons.

Ok, ok, I shouldn't have pushed them so hard. I should have kept it at "Given your goals, it leaves you with two non mutually exclusive solutions: repression or genocide." and refrain from elaborating.
Well, I guess that I won't change, me bad :-)

The good thing was the laugh I had seeing their faces. The bad one is the cute little thing who brought me there.

"Meet new people, talk to them, rub their noses in their own shit": my new motto for social exploration :-)


No comments: